BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Christmas time in Hollis Queens!

Day 36 - A picture of you on your birthday/favourite holiday

The way holidays used to feel as changed over the years now that I'm older, but I still love them!

I love Birthdays!! Birthdays are amazing, and I love when my friends have birthdays! I love my birthday too, but I feel like each year it goes by quicker and quicker and now I'm at an age where I wish I could stay 21 forever lol.

I also love Halloween! I love decroating my house and dressing up, it's always been one of my favourite holidays. This year however, was not as fun considering I broke my toe :( which still isn't fully healed, probably another week or two, ugh.

And of course, there's Christmas! I LOVE Chirstmas! I love shopping for presents as long as I know what I'm getting people, and I absolutely love wrapping gifts! All my years of watching Martha Stewart growing up may have something to do with this lol. I love baking cookies, watching Christmas movies/shows, seeing friends and visiting my grandma. I wish I had a big family and we had a big Christmas dinner at a huge table and all that stuff, but it's still wonderful. Yesterday my parents bought a fake tree, boo! We always got real trees, but now we have new carpet and new furniture, so they don't want needles everywhere. But I'd rather have a small real tree than a giant fake tree that looks ridiculous in our tiny living room lol.




So, Ray Charles, we HAVE to watch Jingle All the Way with Arnold so we can hear his cookie line! Bahahahaha! And don't let that other stuff get to you so much. I don't know how to make you feel better or magically give you Ryan Reynolds, but soon it will be the holidays and you'll forget about it.

My friend from university goes out with different guys sometimes, and she's sort of seeing this one guy now...and she's been asking me to go out and meet people with her, but I don't really want to...maybe over the holidays when I have more time. But I just know there is no guy out there that will ever meet my absurd expectations. I have an idea of my perfect guy and he probably doesn't exist. So all I can hope for is someone who likes hockey at this point haha.

Ok, back to work...almost done one paper!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment