BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Christmas time and we' ve got the spirit!

Day 53 - A picture of you in a swimsuit.

Oh boy hahahaha. I have a few of me in a swimsuit, but none i really like all that much. However, there's one i actually like that i had as a facebook profile pic a few years ago. It was taken at my friend's cottage back in 2007, and i'm in a swimusit and my hair is all crazy curl from the beach!

I made Christmas cookies this afternoon, and now I really need to finish this model UN paper on the rights of ethnic miorities. I have no idea what I'm even supposed to incude exactly, so I'm just chosing case studies relevant to the countries in my committee. I'm getting really angsty about this other conference I'm going to at the end of January because i want to know if i'm in the NHL committee i applied for and if i got the Leafs as my team. Oh and next week i'm hoping to meet Luke Schenn at a Leafs Q&A and autograph session!! SO excited!

ps. Run-DMC Christmas songs are love.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment