BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 10, 2010

Forty One

Day 41 - A picture you edited to make yourself look more attractive.

Hahahaha, I don't have a picture that I've edited to make myself look better. I don't even know how I'd do that. I have grad photos from grade 12 where the photographer or whoever touched them up. Besides that, I usually just try to look good in photos lol. I've learned different poses and angles that work best for me, so that's what I do.

My story is done! Now I just need to finish my internship work, write my last paper, fill out an evaluation for my internship, and study for my last exam which is on the 20th. Next week is going to be so much better! Can't wait for a Christmas adventure with Ray Charles!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment