BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 10, 2010

forty one

Day 41 - A picture you edited to make yourself look more attractive

i've never actually edited a picture to make myself look my attractive
the only editing that i have ever done is colouring
but not to make myself look better, just because the lighting in the photo looks like poop
i've done some photoshopping to just to play around with random colours and features
i wouldn't even know how to edit a photo to make myself look better

todayyyyyy i got my hair cut
soooo happy with it
today i am also celebrating the end of the term and j's birthday
sd is coming over and we are doing christmas crafts and making a gingerbread house and watching christmas movies and maybe building a snowman!
and of course take pictures!

i shall be back in gotham monday
so excited!

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment