BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A white blank page and a swelling rage

So we put up our new fake Christmas tree today. Its looks really good, but I still miss having a real tree and the real tree smell. Plus I keep OCD-ing on the branches trying to make them look straight and balanced lol.

I checked out that beautiful people website Ray Charles mentioned, and it's ridiculous. I was actually expecting like, legit model photos and profiles of super gorgeous people, but most of them just look like normal facbook profilc pics haha... ya some of the guys are cute, and if you like big boobs and fake faces the girls are pretty. But really, I don't think that's beautiful at all. I think tons of make up and fake body parts and super abs and muscles look disgusting. I'm much more attracted to a guy who looks normal and I find him cute just because I find him cute lol...like, i love Seth Green who isn't your typical hollywood hunk, and a few hockey players I'm sure other girls wouldn't find as attractive. Anyway, people who are on that website are dumb-asses.


Day 50 - A picture of a time you were anything but happy & trying to fake it.

Ok, so I don't normally take photos when I'm unhappy lol...so I don't actually have any. There have been a few times where I have been unhappy but faked being happy. Usually when I'm sad or pissed off I keep to myself and hide out in my room, because no one likes to be around people in bad moods. But there have been instances where I was with friends or family and I just had to fake happiness instead. Here are some moments I can actually remember:

1) Prom at the end of grade 12 - I was very happy and excited for prom, and for most of it I was happy. In the beginning of the night I was estatic, especially since I was on prom committee and I helped decorate the hall. But then at one point during the night a certain someone showed up and ruined it for me. I wasn't really all that happy afterwards, but I was able to fake it and then eventually I wasn't too upset anymore. Of course, my mom showed up to the after party later that night and I freaked out because I thought she saw us drinking (she actually didn't see us drinking haha). So that night was a roller coaster of emotions for me hahaha.

2) Sometimes at home around my family I get really upset with my mom, or sometimes I just get into my moods where I just want to be alone in my room and I get all sad when I'm writing or something. So I'll fake that I'm not sad or moody whenever someone from my family comes into my room.

3) Last moment I can think of is last Christmas at our friends "family Chirstmas" lunch get together. It was pretty tense and awkward. I could tell some people weren't happy to be around other people, and I felt like I was a kid trying to keep peace between divorced parents. I even arranged it so certain friends sat on one end away from other friends. I was happy because I got to see everyone, but I was not so happy with the tension and awkwardness...plus I was kind of upset with one friend, and of course she made it worse when I got to the restaurant. She wasn't in a very pleasant mood and she tends to pick on me the most...but I ended up going back to her house after and we just sort of worked things out like we always do. But overall it was nice seeing everyone, I just had to keep my cool and not snap on people lol.


The Leafs and Canucks game last night was epic, such a good game. And not just because my two fave teams were playing each other lol. The Canucks greenmen were back at it with a jumbo size box of waffles, a "Draft picks for sale!" sign, and Santa's naughty list with all the Leafs players' names on it hahaha. If I didn't love the Canucks and the greenmen so much, as a Leafs fan I'd be pissed. The Canucks won it 4-1 (last goal was an empty netter, so doesn't count lol), but the Leafs played pretty well for the Leafs.







ps. EXAM TOMORROW AHHHH!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment