BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 46 and my toe is healed!

BIG NEWS! MY TOE IS COMPLETELY HEALED! I went to the fracture doctor today and got it x-rayed, and he said the bone is fully healed now! But it's still swollen and a little bruised, but that will take another month to go down. However, I can wear normal shoes and boots, although they're pretty tight because of the swelling. But I can walk almost completely normally! I'm going to the mall with my mom now, yay for Christmas shopping!

Day 46 - A picture of a time that is over but you wish wasn't.

There are a few days I wish never ended:

1) Apple picking in the fall with Ray Charles and our other friends, we made pies and went to the neighbourhood bar after lol, such an awesome day...and really just the days I’ve spent with my besties where we watch movies or go on adventures, can’t wait for more of these days over the holiday break!



2) Leafs games I’ve been too (but they lost two of the three I’ve been too, the last one was horrible actually lol), but the World Juniors pre-tournament game I went to with my friend two years ago was the best game EVER. It was at the ACC and Canada kicked Sweden’s ass! We had a few drinks, we were sitting with some other girls who were really into the game, the entire crowd was cheering and going crazy...the atmosphere was so much better than the ones at the Leafs games I’ve been too, SO fun and energetic!


3) A few parties I’ve been to and trips I’ve been on that have been really fun! The Montreal trip I went on in 2009 was one of my favourite trips, awesome club/party nights, and of course the model UN trips I've been on.
+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment