BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 17, 2010

BFFs

Day 48 - A picture with your oldest friend.

This is me and my best best friend at my 5th birthday party. We met when we were four and she tried taking toys off of my lawn while I was playing outside. She claims she thought it was a garage sale lol. She still lives two houses away from me, and though a lot has changed over the past seventeen years, we're still bff's. I can't imagine growing up without her, she was like a sister to me when we were kids.




Below is a picture of me and my bro from Christmas 1992, and look what he's wearing!! That's right, used to be a Leafs fan haha. Technically, my bro is my oldest friend since I've known him since I was born lol. I love this kid.


Anyways, I think I'm going to bake cookies and make some more Christmas ornaments for my family, I've made eight for mt friends already! I should probably study. I don't think I'm going to my work Christmas party tonight since I don't think any of my good friends are going, oh well. Now that my foot is healed I talked to my boss and she might call me in next week, it's always crazy there before Christmas.

+ Lorelie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these pictures are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete