BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 27, 2010

She took him faster than you could say Sabotage

Day 58 - A picture that describes how you'd like to spend every day.

I guess it depends which season it is. Right now I just want to ski all day and party with my friends! The day we spent in the Fall together was so much fun. I wish I could do fun things with my friends all the time. I wish I could go to hockey games all the time too (I really want Leafs season tickets!), and of course the Leafs or Team Canada would win every game lol. I also wish I could go to concerts of my favourite bands every day haha.







But most days I'm just happy sleeping in and being lazy with nothing to do. I love being a bum at home and relaxing with no worries lol.
I went skiing today and my toe kind of hurts now. I guess even though it's healed it's still not 100%, oh well, just got to get it back into shape!


I'm loving Taylor Swift's new album, the song "Better than Revenge" is my favourite so far because it's catchy and more rock than country or pop, which is a nice change for her. It also totally reminds me of a few songs I wrote back in highschool lol. It's about skanky lying girls who like to mess with us. You tell her Taylor!


ps. Day 63 is the last day, which is January 1st!


+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment