BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Gifts

1. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Nope, not since I was seven. This is how I found out Santa wasn’t real: I was snooping for presents in my parents’ closet and found a Sailor Moon board game. Then for Christmas, apparently Santa gave me that Sailor Moon board game since the gift tag said “From Santa” lol.

2. What are your favourite colors to wear?
I own so much in blue, it’s definitely my favourite colour to wear. I also love grey, purple, green and black. I dislike red and orange the most.

3. What are your favourite colors to decorate with?
For Christmas, red, green and gold and silver or sparkles!

4. Where do you shop most for clothes?
Urban Outfitters, Old Navy, Forever 21, and stores like Smart Set and Suzy Shier for my model UN attire.

5. What items would you like Santa to drop off to you this year?
Well, I asked my parents for a few things which I got: Taylor Swift’s new cd, Marina & the Diamonds cd, chocolate, I picked out some clothes and a new pretty calendar.

I really wanted new skis, but they’re too expensive right now and I already got a new winter coat. I would have loved an Xbox or a Wii and some games lol.

6. Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?
Skiing! I’m going skiing tomorrow too! I love watching and talking hockey, I even blog about it sometimes. Eating chocolate. Baking. Making things and drawing. WRITING, duh. Does model UN count as a hobbie? Sleeping too.

7. What is the coolest gift you have gotten in the last few years?
Hmm. I usually pick things out for myself for Christmas, it’s just easier that way lol. Last year I did get new pretty girls’ ski poles that are white, black and purple with a leaf pattern!

8. Do you prefer practical gifts, or decorative gifts, or just straight out toys?
Well, it depends what I need. I like gifts I can actually use. I do like candles and I do burn them haha, I like notebooks and crafty things. I like picture frames but not at the moment since I have no room for any new ones. I’m kind of picky, so for personal things I like to pick them out myself. Can’t go wrong with cute socks or dvds I suppose.

9. How much are you spending on your friends this year?
Same as Ray Charles, I bought felt, glitter fabric paint and cotton balls for stuffing haha. The thread I already had, and the gems and ribbon I bought at Halloween. So the gifts were inexpensive, but I spent a lot of time making the ornaments.

10. If you gift someone, do you expect them to gift back?
It depends. I usually discuss whether we’re exchanging gifts with my friends, so I usually would expect something in those situations. Otherwise I don’t really know and I don’t mind if I don’t get something, unless I spent a lot on them and it was obvious we’d be doing gifts.

11. If someone gifts you, do you then feel obligated to scramble around & get something for them?
I don’t think this has ever happened to me. Well, my best friend’s boyfriend got me a book for Christmas like two years ago, and I didn’t get him anything and felt bad, but I had no idea he was getting me something. If it ever did happen to me I would definitely feel bad and would get them something or make/bake them something.

12. How do you feel about gift certificates?
I like gift cards, I rarely get them anymore. But they’re not very creative so I’d rather a good friend not spend the money on me and put some thought into a gift or make me something.

13. If your birthday is near Christmas, how do you feel it would be fair for people to gift you?
Christmas is actually my half birthday! (six months from June 25th lol). If my birthday were on or near Christmas, I would expect double the gifts.

14. What is the most embarrassing gift you ever received?
Bahahaha I don’t even know.

15. What media icons do you like? Betty Boop, Snoopy, etc.
I like SpongeBob, I used to own everything SpongeBob. I’ve sort of grown out of that phase, there’ not many I care for now. I used to love little anime characters like Hello Kitty and her friends, and Sailor Moon stuff. I love south Park! I actually don't even own anything from South Park.

16. What do you hope people DON’T get for you this year?
Socks and pajamas, and I got both lol.

17. Do you like massages, makeovers, spa gift certificates?
I’ve never been to a spa before. I think I wouldn’t want a massage, I’d feel to awkward. I’d like to get my nails done maybe or possibly a facial.

18. If someone gives you a really crappy gift, do you resent them for it?
I agree with what Ray Charles said. I’ve thought “do they not know me at all” a few times before lol. I don’t resent anyone, I just don’t understand the gift.

19. Do you ever re-gift?
I don’t thin I ever have. I would maybe re-gift chocolate or something like that.

20. Would you prefer if people just plain asked you what you want for Christmas?
YES! My parents make me write a list every year because I am sort of hard to shop for. My mom usually picks a few things out, like a sweater or pajamas. I usually just buy things and give them to my mom to give to me haha, or we go shopping and I pick things out. As for friends, I guess telling them what I want would be easier, but I’d hope they would know me well enough to pick out a good gift for me, or they could make/bake me something.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment