BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

You like that kid from Austin Powers??

Day 33 - A picture with a former crush

This is a fun one. So, I've had many crushes throughout my life, from as early as Junior Kindergarten lol. I consider these crushes just infatuations, some more obesseive than others depending how much I liked the boy. My most recent one is pretty ridiculous since I haven't seen him since September, boo. But oh well, crushes are still fun.

Below are my celebrity crushes growing up. I was in love with Lance Bass of NSYNC from about age 11 to age 13. Then I noticed Seth Green after watching Austin Powers for like the 10th time...so I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and every other tv show and movie he was in. I doubt many other girls had crushed on him, but he's such a good actor! He's got really nice eyes and great hair, that always changed colour haha. I still love Seth, but not in the same way.



And I'm not including Kyle Wellwood, because that's not exactly a crush and I still love him lol. He's also a hockey player I support and cheer for, so it seems different than like a boy you went to school with or and actor.

BLOB FISH BAHAHAHAHAHA!



Now back to working on my internship work...I really do dislike formatting footnotes.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment