BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Fitty One!

Day 51 - A picture you had no idea was being taken.

Hahahaha there have been a few of these. Photos of candid moments can work out really well, like my current facebook pic from my birthday this past summer. I love that photo, i'm like bending over laughing with a pirate hat on, i think it's cute haha. And in other photos you end up looking ridic or just really bad lol. But they make for great memories. Thank God for friends who take random photos of everyone.

Anyway, I have my environmental law exam tonight, and I've sort of studied. I'm on campus right now so I plan to study for the next 3 hours and then head over to the exam building for 7. I came downtown early to go Christmas shopping, and I ended up on a mission to two HMVs to find a movie for my mom...and i ended up buying my bro a movie too lol. I also found one of those angel figurines my mom collects, so all my shopping is done! I can't wait to wrap gifts tomorrow and bake Christmas cookies!!

ps. I'm missing the last Leafs game tonight before the holiday break because of my stupid exam...but on the 26th the World Juniors begins!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment