BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Arggghh

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

BROKEN BIG TOE



Bahahahahaha! Sorry if the picture is disgusting, but this mother fucker is ruining my life right now. The toe is healing well, the swelling is a lot less and the bruising is almost gone now. But i somehow managed to hurt the area around my middle toe...i looked it up online, i think it's called "Metatarsalgia." That's when you get pain in the ball of your foot, under your toes...i think what i did was i stressed the metatarsal bone and nerves around my middle toe because i've been putting pressure on the good side of my foot when i walk. So now it hurts so much to walk! I went to the fracture doctor yesterday and there's nothing he can do, i don't even think he believed how much it hurt. But i'm missing my creative writing class this afternoon because it hurts so fucking much to walk. I've been icing it and taking advil, and I'm going to force myself to go to my class tonight though.

I am seriously so pissed at my foot right now. I can deal with a broken toe and wearing the stupid aircast boot, but this other pain that's happening is ridiculous.

And thanks to Ray Charles for reminding me how much i love The Moffatts hahaha.

+ Lorlie

No comments:

Post a Comment