BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 1, 2010

When the Night is Long Gone

So, Sailor Moon is not invincible apparently. Ugh. I learned that the hard way friday night. My Halloween was certainly interesting. I know I wrote that I wouldn't get so drunk that I wouldn't remember things or make bad choices, and that I would wear better shoes...Ok, so I did wear different shoes that are more comfortable, but they also had a heel...which leads me to how I broke my big toe in TWO places. Ya, I decided to take my shoes off during the walk home, and completely wiped out. I'm not sure how I managed to break my toe like that, but I'm a huge dumbass drunk. Again, ugh. I don't know what's wrong with me...I want to think that because I don't drink often I don't know my limits. But I also know when I only have an hour before we leave for the club I'm going to drink as much as I possibly can, even double fisting it - that's right folks, two different drinks in each hand. Plus I had rockstar energy drink mixed with vodka, and that shit will fuck you up, I should know since that's my drink of choice.

I did get a bed this time, but I don't even remember how I ended up in it...way to go Lorelie, you're a winner. Fortunatley I was with some friends who helped me out, but except for two (my bff's of that group) I haven't heard from any of them...thanks for asking how my toe is everyone. But hey, I guess I deserve it, I drank too much and acted like a giant douchebag. And maybe it's karma getting me for all the times I wiped out skiing and never got hurt. I want to say you live and learn, but I have a feeling I'll drink that much again eventually. I'm going to try my best not to though.

I'm stuck wearing an aircast walking boot thing for 4-6 weeks...it's like a plastic boot with padding and velcro...but I need to commute to school for classes, which is going to be quite difficult now. We shall see how this works out.

Anyways, I've been reading what Ray Charles has been up to, with the picture a day/answer a question challenge. I'm going to try to do it too! So for day one, I'll list 15 facts about myself:

1) I HATE November, it's my least favourite month
2) I wish I had super powers
3) I need to wrtie a short story for tomorrow and I haven't really started
4) I love to sing, but I'm awful
5) I really wish Kyle Wellwood wasn't in Russia, and an NHL team would sign him already
6) I have an awful habit of picking at my nails and wrecking them
7) I feel like every year I lose a little more feeling in my heart
8) I am obsessive compulsive but I hide it pretty well
9) I wish I had played hockey on a team
10) I'm a big nerd and I like anime
11) I have a shelf full of stuffed animals, and getting it down to this size was very difficult
12) I have a cactus I got as a bday present last year, and I thought it might be fake - it is
13) I have so many pairs of shoes right now they don't all fit in my little closet
14) I'm tired of telling myself being safe means being alone
15) I go to bed around 3am and I usually sleep in til noon

No comments:

Post a Comment