BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

day three

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

i don't watch a lot of tv where shows have casts
all shows have casts but...the shows i like are one cast shows
or they are cartoons...
so i will put down two
yes, one of my favourite shows is south park
it makes me laugh and they poke fun at many social things which often points out the hypocrisy and rediculousness of it

ace of cakes - amazing
i have always been fascinated by cake decorating and have always wanted to own a place and make cakes and cupcakes all day long

other than that
today was a good day!
i got two essay topics approved
my one prof is going to write me a reference letter for grad school
and i got an 85 on my sociology of race and ethnicity midterm!
so excited!
tonight i have to print my paper thats due tomorrow and answer some questions for seminar

oh my roomie showed me this



now world, go make change

peeeeeeeeace
ray charles


No comments:

Post a Comment