BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.

I’m afraid of the following:

- Needles (i was always the kid crying when getting needles, and when i was like 15 i almost hit my doctor when he was giving me a needle, but i didn't mean to, it was a weird reflex uncontrollable arm thing lol)




- Not being able to fall in love
- Not getting my dream job in government
- Losing the people in my life that I care about
- That one day I will stop writing and believing

Anyways, that's what i'm afraid of haha. So while procrastinating i stumbled across some new music, and i'm absolutely loving it! If you haven't heard of Marina and the Diamonds, definately check her out...her songs are so catchy and she even writes them herself! Here's a link to my favourite song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr-SqRWImmI

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment