BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 1, 2010

day two

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

since i wont be putting pictures, i just i will explain this one
this question i had to think quite a bit about actually because my friendships have changed so much over the course of the last 5 years
i have gotten really close with people who i wasn't that close with before
i also think that it would be cheating to put one of my brothers haha
hmm i am trying to think

i'm going to say lorelie or my roomie
ive known lorlie since high school and we became really close over the past few years
my roomie, i've known since first year, so three years now and we've been close since then

thats my answer!

until next time

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment