BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 7, 2010

fill in the _____.

i am on page 5 of possibly 10-12 in an essay
ive been writing since 11.30 am
crazy eh!
i have written 4 of those pages today
tonight i plan on writing one more paragraph as i am starting the next huge part of my paper
oh yea my paper is on native names, logos and mascots in sports
and how race, white power and dominance allows natives to be the only group to be used in sport
and then i argue that native imagery in sport dehumanizes, objectifies and trivializes native people and their culture.

BAM IN YOUR FACE

im not sure why i said that but deal with it
so this is my break from writing
and dont judge that its taken my this long to write 5 pages
i contemplated the first part of the paper for a while and had a hard time getting it down on paper
the next section should be easier...
ANYWAYS

i found this on facebook and thought id write it to someone
someone i havent spoken to in a while...thats a lie
i texted him last week...
anyways, its for him
where ever he is
(ive been thinking about him a lot lately...)


I may still like you.

You have a nice smile, laugh, personality and eyes.

You make me smile, nervous, giddy, stumble my words and thoughts and feel invincible.

You should continue being as cool as you are.

Someday I will probably have to say goodbye forever.

You + me = just friends....

If I saw you now I'd be so nervous, but I’d be like yo, what up g.

Remember that time when you drove me home, were you nervous?

I would build a beer fridge in the arena because it would be so darn convenient just for you.

If I could sing you any song it would be some 90s song, maybe vengaboys because it’s the only music we agree on.

We could lay under the stars.

Love,
vp

(P.S. I wish so badly you felt the same.)


back to the paper!

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment