BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

day twenty one

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

i have several problems with this question
and i don't think i can even answer it
from personal experience and first hand experience
i know that no matter what happens to you
that something makes you who you are
growing up in pain, growing up scared and worried about coming home everyday after school
wondering if dinner would be on the table, if the electricity would still be on and if the locks on the door were changed
hearing the fights and the tears and feeling overly confused
not being able to love someone you should
and hating someone you shouldn't
being 7 and feeling like you are twenty
living in poverty and seeing the world from the point of view
seeing what your friends have family wise and material wise and wondering why you
i'd love to forget every time i cried, every time i ran away from him and every time he lied
but what would that do?
this experience has made me me
i would never forget it

i apply this to everything in my life
like when i lost my best friend
when my heart was broken (still is really) by some guy
when i work my fucken ass off on an assignment
everything.
i don't want to forget something ever
life throws everything at me, it really does
and if i forgot my past or something, i wouldn't be able to get threw it

i've coined a saying:
my life has never been easy. why should it start now?

so my answer to this question:
there isn't a something i'd like to forget

this is an awesome campaign that fits with this question




twenty days!
ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment