BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

JAPAN! I've always wanted to visit Japan, ever since I was a kid. I think it has something to do with me growing up watching anime lol, but I just love everything about Japan. I've written papers on Shintoism (Shinto is considered Japan's national religion) and I would love to visit a real Shinto shrine. I want to visit the old historical areas and the busy city of Tokyo (where I would definately get lost because it's huge!). I also want to visit Hong Kong which isn't too far away from Japan. I enjoy walking through Chinatown, which happens to be beside my university, but I know it's not really comparable to the real thing. One day I will go to Japan! I have to do it!



I also want to visit Sicily/Italy, Finland, British Columbia, go skiing at Whistler and Banff, travel to the east coast....do an across Canada trip maybe. But Japan is definately my #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment