BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 29, 2010

So this is continuous happiness

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

I obviously miss all of my friends who are away at university right now, I can’t wait until the holiday break when everyone’s home and we can all hang out again. I miss certain hockey players who are no longer in the NHL. I miss people I haven’t seen in a while, or friends who now live in other countries. But these people are people I will see again, so it’s not so bad. A few days ago I wrote about an old friend who passed away in November 2007...I really miss her. We grew up together, she used to live a few houses away from me, we were always at each others’ houses. But the last time I saw her was on a bus coming home from school. I hate everything about this situation. It’s definitely become easier the past year or two, but those first few months were awful. I didn’t except what had happened for a really long time, it just didn’t seem real to me. But it is real, and I will never see this person again. So I miss her the most. I won’t see my Grandpa again either, so of course I miss him just as much. Sometimes we take people for granted, or sometimes we forget how much someone means to us. I changed after what happened, for better and for worse, and I hope I never have to say goodbye to a friend again.

+ Lorelie

(ps. most of my blog titles are lyrics from songs I've written or by another artist...this one is from "Happiness by the Kilowatt" by Alexisonfire, Dallas wrote it for a teacher he loved who passed away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment