BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 7 - My Most Treasured Items



I didn't even really need to think about this one...my most treasured item is really a group of items, my notebooks. It all began with the blue notebook (bottom right corner) at the end of grade nine, and then it kept me sane through grade 10. My art sketch book (top left) isn't used in the same way, but it still holds a lot of private stuff along with my poetry and lyrics. The green book with the typed pages (bottom left) is a collection of finished pieces, there are about 50 in there right now...and I still need to print my new ones to add to it. The white one is my old grade 10 art sketchbook tunred writer's notebook in grade 11 when I filled up my blue notebook. The blue/purple/green notebook in the middle is from first year university. The one with the keys and stickers and gems in the middle is my current notebook. And the green spiral one also in the middle is the one Ray Charles gave me...I keep it on my desk and use it to jot down ideas right now.

Without these notebooks, I would have gone insane in highschool. I started using my laptop to write stuff when I got it three years ago, but I still try to use my notebooks because it's how I used to do things...plus I still draw sometimes, or write little side notes.





Another treasured item is my "memory box" that is full of birthday cards, Christmas cards, notes, every ticket to every movie, concert, etc. as well as other memories. I have like two other boxes somewhere in my room full of older memories from like before highschool and grades 9 and 10, but this new box is full of my most treasured memories from the past 5 years.

+ Lorelie


No comments:

Post a Comment