BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let's Get Nostalgic

Day 5 - My Favourite Memories

This one is definately difficult, I have soooo many amazing memories it's hard to single out just one. I don't think I'm going to list one of my memories with m y family, because i'm always with them lol...plus we went camping and to the beach and other places SO much, where as these other memories only happened once.

- When i was in grade 8, my three best friends and i had a sleep over at one of their houses...we had SO much fun, stayed up all night...i wish i could go back in time lol.

- This one day in grade 10 after our last exam before summer (or maybe it was a half-day) where we all went back to this guy's house and hung out. Some of the guys had a band jam, and my bff's were with me...it was a lot of teenaged fun haha.

- I went on a Montreal/Quebec City trip with two of my good friends from university...it was a real growing up experience for me, plus some amazing partying!

So those are the memories that come to mind right now...i also have some horrible memories from horrible times lol, but that's for another day i believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment