BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pictures!!

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.

I have to agree with Ray Charles that pics with my friends and family always make me smile, especially funny ones from birthdays or parties or the "jumping photos" we do. One in particular is from my 19th bday party where me and two of my friends are on a lawn chair in a very awkard position lol. I also love the photo of the Canadian men's hockey team winning gold at the Olympics, I used to have it on my wall.

I started covering my walls with photos, random pictures and posters in grade nine and it became too much by the end of highschool. Now my room looks a little more grown up, but I still have a bulletin board full of pictures, all my model UN name tags and random things I love, and I have picture frames all over my room with my favourite photos of friends and family. Beside my bulletin board is the photo board Ray Charles made for me which I love. I also have a painting my best friend did for me, she really captures "Lorelie" in the painting and the images have special meaning.





Oh and that's Finland being all badass on the USSR hahaha!
+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment