BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Forget vs. Remember

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

I don’t have a picture of anything I want to forget, because if there’s a photo it’s so I can remember it. Hmmm... there have been awful times in my life, but I don’t know if I’d want to forget any of them. I also think that you shouldn’t regret things because at the time it’s exactly what you wanted. And the bad things in my life have made me who I am today and have made me a stronger person. Everything happened for a reason I suppose, and I don’t think I’d have the same views, opinions or strengths I do now if I just forgot them.

Some things make me sad when I dwell on them however. Like thinking about a friend who passed away three years ago. It’s easier than it was, but it’s still tough. I don’t ever want to forget her, but I guess I want to forget that she’s gone. But that’s really the only thing I can think about wishing to forget. Well, that and how the Leafs haven't won the Cup in 43 years lol.

Back to procrastinating! I watched the video Ray Charles posted, and I just want to say Rick Mercer is amazing!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment