BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 25 - A picture of your day.

I didn't go to class today, I just don't care because the lecture is irrelevant to my paper and there is no exam for this class. Plus it's such a mission to to get to campus, especially with a broken toe. It's almost four weeks since I broke it, two more to go!

So below is a picture of my desk... I've been in my room pretty much all day, on my laptop mainly. You can see how my work is shoved to the side of my desk, and I'm not actually working on it lol. I had some coffee today, watched some tv (my soap opera has gone crazy dramatic because they killed of someone and brought someone else back from the dead, and the person charged with that guy's murder was just conviceted!). I'm hoping to get my reading logs done before the weekend, but that's what I said last weekend...procrastination, thy is my tragic flaw!



Winter break and Christmas hurrrrrry!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment