BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 22 - Something you wish you were better at

So there are a few things I wish I was better at:

- Better at getting my work done! I used to finish homework during class so I wouldn't have to do it at home...now I don't think there's a paper I haven't written the night before it's due lol.

- A better singer & better at playing music, so I could bring my songs to life.

- Better at sports, especially hockey...I never played on a team or anything, but maybe if I had I'd be better...I love hockey but I'm an awful skater lol.




Ya, so those are like my top 3, I'm pretty good at everything else hahahaha! Lets see if I can get some work done today!!

ps. Today's my parents' 29th anniversary! It was interesting asking them about stuff leading up to their wedding day...I asked my dad about his bachelor party, and let's just say my mom didn't know certain things lol!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment