BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 14

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

Well, there are many people in my life that i can't imagine never meeting. I think every person has some effect on you, and i know things would be very different without any one of my family members or friends. It is true that friends come and go however, and their significance in your life can fade. Family is different in this way, because they are usually always there. One person who has been a constant influence in my life, who i couldn't possibly imagine living without, would be my older brother.





He's two years older than me, and i love him a lot though we never actually tell each other lol. I do a lot with him, we've grown up together. We have certain things in common, but we also have differences. I like how he doesn't care that much for hockey, but i can still get him to watch games with me, although he cheer's for the Sens just to piss me off haha. Sometimes we have deeper discussions about life, but usually we just joke around (we have a lot of inside jokes). I wish i could do more for him because he has a university degree but can't get a real job. I know he's got a lot to offer, but sometimes the real world is tougher than you imagined. I don't know how the future is going to go, because eventually i will be leaving home, but i don't know when he will. I'd do anything for my bro, he's like my bff (but a dude).



Anyways, i need to seriously start working on my papers and assignments! Oh and the Leafs are playing my 2nd fave team the Vancouver Canucks tonight!! I'm excited!



+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment