BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 15, 2010

day sixteen

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

lots of people inspire me.

my mom inspires me to be strong and confident and carry on.

my friends inspire me with their wisdom and honesty and laughter.

my brothers inspire me to keep going and to believe in myself, work hard and laugh harder.

i am inspired by the bands who challenge the system and say the things i feel but can't put into words - randy, propagandhi, bad religion, nofx, against me!, weakerthans, international noise conspiracy, the clash, immortal technique, dead kennedys just to name a bunch

i am inspired by many great thinkers - marx, chomsky, said, de bouvoir, gramsci, raymond williams, bannerji, david theo goldberg, bell hooks and many, many more

i am inspired by the natives who fight for their rightful claims, the african canadians and americans who fight for change and by the women who fight for equality.

i am inspired by the men and women who everyday try to provide their children the best lives they can when their life is no where near good.

i am inspired by the individuals who still go on despite the ridicule and harassment because of their beliefs and sexuality.

i am inspired by those who stand up for what they believe in and protest in the name of their beliefs.

i am inspired by those who have faced pain and who have passed it and come out on top.

i am inspired by those who work to provide a better life for the unfortunate.

i am inspired by kids like me who are better than their parents and have become strong and are by no means just another statistic.


our world is pretty inspirational
you just have to want to see it

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment