BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Before I die

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

Well, there are a lot of things I want to do before I die. I know I want to travel since I rarely go anywhere. I've always wanted to visit Japan! I want to go to Tokyo and take in the city and then visit some Shinto shrines and historical places. I would love to go to Sicily/Italy and Finland, since my family is from those areas. And I want to do an across Canada trip, and see an NHL game in each city with a team.

I would love to meet the Toronto Maple Leafs! I know it's a different team than a few years ago that I grew attached to, but I still love these guys. It would be amazing if I could play hockey with them for fun lol.

And I'll get really lame and girly for a moment and say I want to meet my "true love" before I die lol. I know he's out there somewhere, but waiting for my poptart to toast is taking forever! (Ray Charles will get that reference lol).

And finally, I want to bring my songs to life before I die. I don't know how to play music, I'm awful actually. But I know how my songs sound and I can sing them (I'm a pretty awful singer too though lol). I just want the chance to perform them and have people listen to them.

Anyways, those are things I will probably never do before I die, but they're nice to think about. Now I will attempt to work on my essays!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment