BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 1, 2010

Ok, so to catch up to Ray Charles with this 63 day challenge, I'm going to do Day two now lol...Day two asks which person you've been closest to the longest.

This one is difficult to answer...I could say my family, since I've known them my enitre life. I talk to my mom a lot, and I spend a lot of time with my brother...and my dad and I may not have full on girly convos like i do with my mom, but he's #1 for intellectual convo. But i guess since Ray Charles said she wasn't using her fam, i'll stick with friends too.

The person I've know the longest is my "Best Best Friend Forever" (we came up with that in elementary school) who I've known since I was three. She lives only two houses away from me, and we've pretty much grown up doing EVERYTHING together. The past few years have been different however, we've changed and grew up a lot, and now I usually talk to her maybe once or twice a week. It took a while to adjust to this new friendship, but i still love her a lot and i'm glad we're still Best Best Friends Forever.

I also have another bff who I met when I was four, and she lives up the road from me. I love her to pieces even thought we don't see each other as much as we used to. I know she's always there for me 100%!

And of course there's Ray Charles! I haven't know her as long, only since highscool, but we've become sooo close these past few years. I can tell her anything and she's the only person I pretty much talk to every day. I don't think I could survive my shitty days without her lol.

So, I know it was supposed to be one person, but I don't care, I'm listing three! <3

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment