BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

day four

Day 4 - A Picture of Your Night

my night hasn't happened yet
but as a university student, tonight and many nights are spent the same


you guessed it, reading
this weeks books include
-failed illusions (its about the hungarian revolution, i am currently 50 pages in of 248, mind you, its easy to read and the font is huge AND theres footnotes)
-team spirits: the native american mascots controversy
-consuming sport
-imagining the indian
and lots and lots of articles

some background:
i have two book shelves in my room to house my books.
my large bookshelf has two shelves full of books, a shelf full of notes and another shelf piled with course packs.
these are my books from the past three years

this is my second bookshelf where i keep the books for this term
yes i am using two squares because my books do not fit into one
*note: the top shelf where the books are lying on their side are the books i've read since september for one class. if you counted 7, you are correct. average book size is 200 pages, although the big orange one is 500. i have 3 more just for that class and 8 more for that classes paper.

so to say that my night is spent with my face in a book
is not an understatement by any means

see you on day five
ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment