BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My TV Shows!

Day 3 - a picture of the cast from my favourite show...first off, i watch a lot of television lol, but i'll try to narrow it down...



All My Children - i've grown up watching this soap opera, my mom started watching it when she was a teenager and would have it on the tv when my brother and i were little. i watch it almost every day, or i'll read about what happened online. it's addictive because i know these characters so well lol. (ps. TWENTY of the characters in the pic below were either killed off or left town in the past few year bahahaha! but eight of the main ones are in there).



The Big Bang Theory - this is my new favourite show, it's amazing! Sheldon and Penny are so awesome when they interact because their characters are so different. i kinda want my own Leonard too lol.


I also love South Park, Degrassi, i used to watch Heroes all the time, Friends...i shouldn't really watch this much tv haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment